Apr. 28, 2020
Pain relief machine manufacturer introduces you to the operating specifications of shock wave therapy equipment.
One. Applicable symptoms:
1. Bone tissue diseases mainly include delayed fracture healing, fracture disconnection and ischemic necrosis of the humeral head.
2. Chronic trauma diseases of soft tissues; there are mainly chronic trauma diseases of the shoulder, acromion bursitis, biceps long head inflammation, calcified supine tendonitis, periarthritis of shoulder, tennis elbow, etc.
3. Chronic injury diseases of the elbow: there are mainly epicondylitis of the humeral head and lateral epicondylitis of the humeral head.
4. Chronic traumatic diseases of the hips and knees, such as snapping hips and jumping knees (tibial joint osteophysitis).
5. Heel diseases such as heel pain and plantar fasciitis.
1. Severe heart disease, arrhythmia, hypertension, elderly frailty, and poor general condition.
2. Patients with a pacemaker installed to avoid abnormal operation of the pacemaker.
3. Patients with bleeding disorders and coagulopathy.
4. The use of anti-immune agents and immunosuppression may affect the repair process of tissue damage induced by shock wave therapy.
5. Patients with various types of tumors should avoid accelerating and spreading tumor growth.
6. Pregnant women
7. Patients with infection and skin ulceration.
8. The focus of the shock wave is on the lung organizer.
9. Large defect nonunion; those with bone defect greater than 3CM should be treated with surgical bone grafting.
For the treatment of periarthritis of shoulder and tennis elbow, the shock wave energy is allowed to enter the tender point. If there are multiple tender points, it is necessary to enter from multiple tender points, and the number of discharges at each tender point with a voltage of 6-15 level About one hundred times, generally each patient or each lesion can impact hundreds to more than one thousand times.
Shockwave Therapy Medical Equipment
Four. Operation procedures of shockwave therapy medical equipment
1. Check the name of the patient, the treatment site, and confirm whether there are contraindications for treatment.
2. Before using the instrument, check whether the connection of each part is intact, check the air bubble of the water bag and exhaust, and fasten the exhaust pipe.
3. Disinfect the surface of the water bladder, press the power switch to power on the device; press the start button to start the device
4. Press the voltage up button to increase the discharge voltage to an appropriate value; press the manual trigger button to trigger the shock wave several times to confirm that the device is in normal working condition.
5. Before triggering shockwave therapy equipment, apply a layer of coupling agent to the skin of the patient's treated area and the water bladder. Then adjust the movable arm to align the focus area of the shock wave with the patient's tender point.
6. Touch the hair button to trigger shock wave to start treatment. The shock wave trigger frequency of the equipment is set to the shock wave intensity. At the beginning, the frequency intensity is lower, and the frequency intensity can be gradually increased after the patient adapts.
7. Press the stop button to terminate the shock wave trigger, and repeatedly press the voltage decrease button to reduce the voltage value to 0KV.
8. Press the manual button 2 to 3 times to release the remaining voltage, and press the stop button to make the device exit the startup state.
9. Press the drain button to allow the water in the water sac to drain out of the water tank to reduce the temperature of the water in the water sac.
10. Pull the movable arm by hand to separate it from the patient's body. Clean the skin of the patient's treatment site, clean the water bladder of the device, and lock the movement of the movable arm.
11. Turn off the power of the equipment, and clean and disinfect the equipment according to the regulations.