Aug. 04, 2020
The principle of laser tattoo removal
Using the blasting effect of Laser tattoo equipment, the laser effectively penetrates the epidermis and can reach the pigment clusters in the dermis. Because the laser has a very short action time and extremely high energy , the pigment clusters quickly expand and break after absorbing the high-energy laser in an instant. These small particles are swallowed by macrophages in the body and then excreted from the body. The pigment gradually fades and disappears, finally achieving the purpose of treatment.
Features of laser tattoo removal
Tattoo is a method of piercing the pattern into the deep layer of the skin, so that the pattern can be permanently retained on the skin. In addition to the pattern, the eyebrow tattoo, eyeliner, and lip tattoo are also used in beauty institutions. The tattoo is to pierce the color into the deep layer of the skin, so if you want to remove the tattoo, it is not that simple, and the usual washing method cannot achieve the effect. The safest and most effective way to remove tattoos is modern laser tattoo removal.
Laser Tattoo Equipment
Laser Tattoo Removal Beauty Machine provides an ideal method for removing tattoos. The laser can instantly crush and break the pigment particles with high energy. The crushed pigment debris can be excreted from the body through scabs or through cell phagocytosis and lymphatic blood circulation. The action of laser is highly selective, it does not cause damage to the surrounding normal skin, has no obvious side effects after operation, and does not leave scars. Generally, tattoos can be removed after 1-5 laser treatments.
Four advantages of laser tattoo removal
1. Doesn't hurt the skin: Unlike traditional laser tattoo removal, it can use lasers of different wavelengths to selectively perform operations to protect the skin from damage.
2. Significant effect: laser tattoo removal can remove larger and heavy-colored patterns.
3. No scars: Laser tattoo removal does not require knife cutting or abrasion. Under normal circumstances, tattoo removal will not leave obvious scars.
4. No injection of anesthesia: Most of them only need ointment anesthesia, which is another benefit of laser scar removal and other scar removal surgery.
Generally speaking, the effect of shallow tattoo treatment is obvious once, or even completely eliminated, but most usually require multiple treatments. Because the treatment effect has a lot to do with the nature of the dye of the tattoo, ordinary tattoos, because most of the tattoo dyes used are ordinary inks, not only the particles are coarse, but also there are many impurities, so the treatment is difficult and usually requires multiple treatments. Some patients may Need longer treatment. In addition, color tattoos are more difficult to treat than monochrome tattoos and require more treatments. The interval between laser tattoos is 1-3 months.
What problems should be paid attention to after laser tattoo removal
1. After laser cleaning the tattoo, apply an ice pack to the affected area to cool the affected area.
2. After laser tattoo removal, there may be slight pain or short-term redness and swelling, which will disappear by itself after a period of time.
3. The crust will fall off within 7-14 days and the wound will heal. Individual patients may have normal temporary pigmentation after laser tattoo removal, which will be gradually absorbed. Oral administration of Ve and Vc can reduce pigmentation.
4. During the healing period after laser tattoo removal, you can apply antibacterial or oral anti-inflammatory to prevent secondary infection. At the same time, avoid ultraviolet rays in the sun, otherwise it will produce short-term pigmentation, and scars may appear after infection.
5. Before the scab comes off after laser tattoo removal, the treatment area should not be exposed to water, makeup or rubbing. At the same time, avoid spicy, tobacco and alcohol, and fast dark foods such as coffee, cola , etc. Let the scab fall off by itself, and do not peel off forcefully. It is not advisable to participate in intense exercise to avoid infection after sweating.
6. After laser tattoo removal for pigmented skin diseases, you must pay attention to sun protection. Pigmentation is a slow biological process, which generally takes 1-3 months. During this period, you must continue to sunscreen. In order to obtain the best results, the patients who need repeated treatment should be separated by 1-3 months.